BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Are you a compassionate and English-speaking person looking to make a positive impact on a young boy's life? Handicapkonsulenterne is specializing in providing personal care assistance: We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our team in supporting a sweet and happy 8-year-old boy with autistic traits in a private home.
- Accompany the boy to his swimming lessons every Tuesday afternoon/evening 3 hours per week.
- On days where there is no swimming lessons you will engage in various activities with the boy, including outdoor play, computer games, and other age-appropriate recreational pursuits.
- Make sure the boy is well-taken care of and has a good time.
- English language is essential.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle is required.
- Availability to work 3 hours per week, primarily on Tuesday afternoons/evenings.
- Previous experience working with children, especially those with special needs, is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to create a nurturing and safe environment for the boy.
Location: Sønderborg, Denmark
Start date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: December 20th 2023
Note: We reserve the right to close the job posting earlier if the ideal candidate is identified before the deadline.
If you are passionate about making a meaningful difference in a young person's life and meet the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the right fit for this position to email@example.com. Please note V3 in the e-mail topic.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Fastansættelse: deltid (3-4 timer ugentligt)
Handicapkonsulenterne ApS, Mariane Thomsens Gade, 8000 Aarhus C
Ansøgningsfrist: 20-12-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5949512